Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Post from a email

This is what my friend sent me from china.



I'm sorry that I didn't write back to you until today.I really feel your home  and your grandparents' home are very warm and cozy.I very like them.

In fact,my English is just so so .But what is the most important thing is that I lack confidence .So I speak to foreigner much less.I am very greatful to you for your encouragement.

And I am not sure that rawr means friend.If it means friend,I agree with you that rawr is like loud,like a lion's or tiger's loud growl.Rawr will remind us when we make a mistake and will help us when we get in trouble.I also think friends like sunshine.They will give warmth ,energy and encouragement to us when we face with difficulties.And we will never be alone because they will accompany us.What do you think?

And I tell you a happy thing that my friend and I climbed mountains .Altough we felt very tired, we were proud of us and very happy.Let me show you some pictures:  
 
And this is me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this email. It shows how helpful your letters are to building confidence! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete