Friday, May 13, 2016

Dan's Real Life Questions



Dan asked questions so here are some that I picked and answered.

3.  If I were to write for a newspaper I would write little short comics for the funnies.
8.  The books I would suggest for Marie would be either Shelter or Hatchet.
11.  When I was little my favorite hiding spot was in a cloths hamper.
15.  I make stuff out of pipe cleaners such as hats, flowers and figures.
16.  I have a mix bag of tricks between art and writing.
17.  There is too many things that I would like to have on a perfect day to list them all.
18.  For all that I have for a pick up line is a joke, " Hey baby are you an angel because I'm allergenic to feathers", case in point I don't have any.
22.  Life is full of disappointments, but its how we deal with the disappointments in life that make them easier to deal with.
23.  My friend Josh fell for my X and to just sum it up one breakup and one turn down but a lot of awkwardness.
24.  When I was little my grand father always called me Munchkin.
25.  The only time I made my bud jealous was with a video game.
26.  Love is an ability everyone should cherish.
28.  With love it takes me forever to get over some one.
30.  I'm ok with bowling but I hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment